NC Planning Listserv
Subscribe. You can subscribe to the list by clicking this link: subscribe . Fill in the fields with the following information:
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- name: My Full Name
- List name: NCPlan
Unsubscribe. There are two ways to unsubscribe from list. One, you can unscribe immediately online. For instructions on how to do this, click this link: Unsubscribing via email . Alternatively, you can, send an unsubscribe message to SOG's list coordinator.
Posting. To post a message, question, or announcement, send an e-mail message to: <NCPlan@listserv.unc.edu >
Listserv Courtesy. The School of Government hosts this listserv. Here are some user points the School has found to enhance the value of a listserv.
(1) Please remember that messages posted to the listserv are public record and are subject to public inspection.
(2) Please send personal messages for individuals directly to those individuals, rather than to the entire list.
(3) Please refrain from sending content unrelated to the listserv's purpose. Such messages can discourage others from reading the listserv regularly and diminish its usefulness.
(4) Please compose your message in a way that's helpful to readers. Examples are using a descriptive subject line that immediately identifies your topic and writing text with a succinct, complete description of the question you are posing or the information you are sharing.
Options for Delivery of Messages. Subscribers have several options for receiving messages posted to the list, ranging from receiving each message as it is sent to getting a single email per day with a list of all submissions. For information on how to select among these options, click this link: Membership Setting Options.
Search past posts. You can search past posts to this listserve. Click this link: Search NC Plan posts. Note that this page also has an "advance search" option for more focused searches.