Our Vision: Leaders throughout North Carolina routinely build and use regional and cross-sector partnerships successfully to improve their communities.
Our Mission: To assist governments, nonprofits, businesses, faith-based organizations, and philanthropies in recognizing shared concerns and acting as partners to solve public problems and create public value.
Contact us when you need assistance to:
- Engage in collaborative problem-solving
- Create shared goals for public betterment, as well as the plans to achieve them
- Craft multi-party agreements and ways to hold partners accountable
- Work together successfully
- Assess and refine your programs and relationships
- Design a citizen engagement or planning event
Many of our resources are available on this website, and we are always willing to discuss your specific interests in person or by e-mail. We invite the opportunity to present a proposal for consultation, facilitiation, or training that will address your needs.
Strategic Public Leadership: Setting Priorities and Getting Results
Good strategic leadership is ongoing and relates to many aspects of governing. The School of Government works with local government boards, managers, department heads, and others to:
- set priorities
- plan action steps
- manage progress towards achieving goals
- evaluate the results
Public Intersection Tool Kit
Designed for consultants or facilitators who are working for positive change in communities, the Tool Kit is a collection of exercises for cross-organizational community groups.
Public Intersection Listserv
Sign up on our listserv to receive notification of new resources and training events.