Purchasing and Contracting Courses
School of Government Purchasing and Contracting Courses (Core Courses for CLGPO Certification):
- Basic Principles of Local Government Purchasing May 5-8, 2015
- Contracting for Construction and Design Services September 29-October 1, 2014
- Intermediate Purchasing Seminar December 1-3, 2015
- Introduction to Local Government Finance August 24-28, 2015 (two sessions of this 4-day course will be offered during this week)
- 2015 CAGP Spring Conference February 22-25, 2015 (Hickory)
(NOTE: The CLGPO Examination will be administered the morning of February 22nd at the conference site)
To register online for the CAGP Spring Conference, visit the CAGP website.
CAGP Regional Training:
2014 CAGP Regional Training schedule:
- Eastern: September 25, 2014 (Jacksonville)
- Piedmont: October 21, 2014 (Burlington)
- Western: November 13, 2014 (Asheville)
To register online for CAGP regional training, visit the CAGP website.
Online resources (including archived on-demand webinars) are available at the Publications link on this page.
The School of Government does not discriminate in offering access to its educational programs and activities on the basis of age, gender, race, color, national origin, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, or sexual orientation. If you have a disability and need accommodation to participate in any School of Government program, please let us know.